Wash the vegetables well. Peel the onion and garlic and wash.
Finely chop the onion, as well as the garlic.
Pour oil into a saucepan, fry the onion until soft, then add the garlic. Homogenize and put the finely chopped cabbage. Cut the peppers into thin slices and the morvov into thin slices. When the cabbage has softened, add the peppers, carrots and 1 glass of tomato juice (possibly 1 glass of water, if needed) and bring to a boil. Stir constantly so that it does not stick to the bottom of the pan. When it has dropped, add salt, pepper and paprika to taste.
Sweet cabbage dish with dill
For years, I missed a meal my grandmother made in the summer & I could feel the sweet taste of the new cabbage, the freshness of the fresh dill, the flavorful and slightly spicy sauce. After a tour in Basilescu Square, some time ago, I chose a beautiful cabbage and a healthy bunch of greens, so I had no excuse not to get to work. I took a look online to see if I could find the recipe as I remembered it, but I didn't find it. So I put my memory (as much as I have) to the contribution and here is what resulted.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 sweet cabbage (new) not too big
- 1 healthy, chopped onion
- 1 bell pepper, cleaned and cut into strips
- 2 carrots, peel and grate
- 1 red hot pepper, peeled, fiber and seeds, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 330ml tomato broth (I had a bottle of Sicilian cherry tomato broth, from Lidl, exceptional)
- about 500 ml of water
- salt, freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 bind freshly chopped dill
Method of preparation
1. Peel the cabbage from the outer leaves, cut it into 8 equal pieces. Remove the spine, but leave the pieces as whole as possible.
2. Put the cabbage pieces in a pot, scald them with boiling water and let them sit for about 10 minutes. Drain them in a strainer and rinse them under running cold water.
3. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil. Add the onion and hot pepper, simmer for about 5 minutes, until the onion becomes translucent.
4. Add the carrot, pepper and celery, mix and cook for another 5 & # 8211 6 minutes, still on low heat.
5. Put the cabbage pieces in the pan, pour the tomato broth and 330 ml of water on top. Season with salt and black pepper, mix lightly and taste the sauce & # 8211 if you don't find it spicy enough, you can add a little more paprika.
6. Boil, with a lid, for about 40 minutes on low heat.
7. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius. Pour some more water over the dish, if you think the sauce has thickened too much, add 1 bunch of chopped dill, mix and put in the oven without a lid.
8. Let the price drop for an hour and a half, checking from time to time and shaking the pan lightly.
9. Take out of the oven & serve the food either warm, with a little cream, or cold, with freshly chopped dill. It is good and so on, especially next to a summer splash and especially in memory of Mrs. Alecsandrina Captain Vasilescu (also called Mother Dica), the hottest cook in South Eastern Europe in the last century.
Sweet cabbage pudding
Cabbage pudding & # 259 sweet, a re & # 539et & # 259 suitable for a more dietary meal, but appreciated by the whole family.
On the market we find sweet cabbage from the bel. We can prepare a lot of recipes, and if we have a quantity of cabbage left after we have prepared the food, we can keep it for a long time. Cut the cabbage into small pieces, sprinkle with a pinch of salt and a pinch of sugar, sprinkle with the leftovers and leave to cool. . Then put the cabbage in plastic boxes and put it in the freezer. It is very good for preparing pies or truffles.
There are over 400 varieties of cabbage that differ in shape, size and color, but the best known is light green cabbage. Cabbage is a vegetable rich in phytonutrients and vitamins (A, C & K), natural antioxidants that prevent the onset of cancer and heart disease by neutralizing free radicals. . It has many fibers, cabbage juice is indicated in the treatment of ulcers, cabbage leaves, soaked in hot water, can be applied to painful joints. Vitamin C in cabbage protects the immune system and protects us from colds.
Photo: Cabbage pudding & # 259 sweet & ndash Archive & # 259 Burda Rom & acircnia
& Icirc & # 539i must:
1 sweet cabbage of about 700 g
75 g butter
5 or & # 259
1 bun or 2 slices of 1 day old bread
200 ml of milk
5 tablespoons breadcrumbs
1 leg & # 259tur & # 259 onion & # 259 green
1 leg & # 259tur & # 259 m & # 259rar
paprika or cumin finely ground
Preg & # 259te & # 537ti a & # 537a:
Cut the cabbage faithfully and rub it a little with salt. After 10 minutes, drain the butter and add the butter and stir. Add the sliced onion, cut the white side, then the green side.
M & # 259run & # 539e & # 537ti chifla & # 537i o & icircnmoi & icircn lapte rece. After 10 minutes, squeeze it and mix it together with the cooked cabbage. # 259 hard, with salt. Season and season the composition to taste.
Spread it in a form greased with butter and lined with breadcrumbs and place it in the preheated oven at 180 ° C.
Prepare for 20 min. Bake 25 min.
Re & # 539et & # 259 by Daniela Caian, Constan & # 539a
Because we are in Lent, waiting for the greatest Christian holiday, the Resurrection of the Lord, we thought of preparing a special recipe and much tastier than the daily ones. There are besides the classic traditional fasting dishes (zacusca, beans, pasta) and another kind of recipe, equally devoid of "sweet" ingredients, but with a rich aroma and taste.
unmistakable. these are the famous monastery dishes, prepared with a lot of patience and from the freshest ingredients. As it is well known, the monasteries have their own garden of vegetables and greens, from which the best soups and stews are made, so that sometimes you forget that you eat fasting, so good is the food that comes out. To diversify the menu, but also in order to enter the quiet and holy universe of these Buzau lands, we go to work and prepare POST SAND in sauerkraut from Buzau. The recipe is an old one, which in each post was prepared by the nuns from Ratesti Monastery - Buzau. About the sarmales "at the Ratesti Monastery", the nuns used to mention that the basic ingredients are Buzau sauerkraut and rice.
· Half a kilo of potatoes
· 500 grams of mushrooms (an ingredient added to the recipe optional many years later to the basic recipe)
Spices: thyme, pepper, salt, dill
Method of preparation:
Half a kilo of potatoes is put on the grater and fried in oil, but not to penetrate, but only to be extinguished in oil. The same is done with the mushrooms, which are chopped and fried separately. Boil the washed rice, one kilogram, for about a quarter of an hour. The secret, so that the sarmales are well tied and do not fall apart, is to add a handful of corn in the composition. When the rice and vegetables are half cooked, add corn, pepper, thyme, pepper and tomato broth. The mixture is allowed to cool and at the end the cabbage leaves will be filled. The sarmales are boiled for almost two hours over a moderate heat in an enamel bowl, preferably in a tuci, on the bottom of which are placed thyme stalks and sprigs of dried dill. For the color, add the pepper and tomato broth, and over the sarmale, to penetrate well, water and oil.
Smoked cabbage food The post!
Home »Recipes» Diets »Gluten free» Smoked cabbage food The post!
This is the best cabbage dish you will ever taste! I guarantee! You won't even think about the meat one after trying it!
This cabbage dish was a dream come true! Costin and I ate the whole pan in just one day, and the next day we did it again because he was super excited about it! Yes .. it was extraordinary .. a simple cabbage meal. & # 128578
The recipe itself is very simple. Don't be scared of the cabbage-bean combination ... I don't know how it happened but I really didn't have any problems. Anyway, it's worth it ... the result is delicious!
This recipe for smoked cabbage food It is vegan, but it reminded me of the traditional cabbage-smoked meat dish. Well, smoked tofu it is a perfect substitute, and the paprika also helped to create this wonderful taste.
So, here's the recipe for cabbage with smoked meat, in the fasting version, without meat. It will delight your senses! & # 128512
Brussels sprouts dish recipe
a medium onion
a medium red pepper (can also be frozen)
500 grams of Brussels sprouts
200 ml of tomato juice
200 ml water
50 ml oil
salt, pepper, chilli flakes to taste
- Preparation for the recipe for Brussels sprouts
- We clean the Brussels sprouts from any dried fruit, wash it and cut it in two or even three.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the onion and pepper.
- Add two tablespoons of water and let it cook a little over medium heat, about five to six minutes, then add the chopped Brussels sprouts.
- Pour the water and tomato juice, match the taste of salt, pepper and chilli flakes, mix, put a lid on and let it continue to cook, over medium heat until the water drops and the Brussels sprouts cook.
- At the end we add a little chopped parsley and serve it, as a main course, with a hot polenta, for example.
Have a good appetite!
Brussels sprouts soup (click here for recipe)
Baked Brussels sprouts with Bechamel sauce (click here for recipe)
The recipe for fasting sour cabbage with thyme and dill
Cabbage dishes are as simple as they are tasty. We don't need too many ingredients to taste the cabbage. A few spices 2-3 vegetables and the fat needed for boiling are enough. A little tomato paste with baked peppers will accentuate its taste towards the end.
Also from the category of fasting recipes with sauerkraut you can try a recipe for cabbage dish with tricolor pasta.
If you do not want a fasting cabbage dish, I recommend the recipe for sauerkraut with pork ribs.
You may also be interested in a recipe for peppers stuffed with rice and mushrooms, also from the category of fasting recipes.
* And if you like the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on the blog's Facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds, page afferent. There you will be able to upload your photos with dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Fasting sauerkraut food
I also told you that I really like sauerkraut when I wrote the sauerkraut salad recipe & # 8211 see here. But I like it not only in a salad but also cooked. And I'll tell you a secret.
When we make sarmale, the chopped cabbage that is usually put in the pot under and over them I eat. I don't crave sarmale like I do with that cooked cabbage.
So it is understandable that the hardened sauerkraut dish is one of my favorites, especially during fasting periods. It is easy to make and very tasty. Obviously, the version with some meat, ham or sausages is tastier, but I assure you that the one made according to the "basic" recipe is also good.
Besides, it is also very healthy, it does not have many calories, so it is perfect both during fasting and for those who have a vegan lifestyle or follow a certain diet. Served with a warm polenta and a hot pickled pepper put together it becomes a tasty and filling dish.
As for complexity, the recipe for fasting sauerkraut it's an easy one to do. And in terms of duration, I can't say that it's time consuming. I am, which is a bit longer to wait, but otherwise, its actual preparation does not take long.
Hardened cabbage with vegetables & # 8211 A tasty recipe, perfect for fasting days
The fasting period will put your imagination to the test when it comes to preparing something to eat and not containing meat, eggs or dairy. I hope to help you with the fasting recipes that I will present to you - both sweets and various dishes. Today, I present a very tasty recipe for cabbage with vegetables.
- 1 sweet or pickled cabbage
- Parsley, salt, pepper, coriander
- 2 tomatoes, 1 carrot
- 1-2 yellow onions, 1 tbsp broth
Method of preparation:
We start by preparing the cabbage - if you choose fresh cabbage you have to chop it and if you use sauerkraut then you have to leave it in the water, in the evening - and then chop it - if you have not already chopped it.
Peel the onion and cut it into cubes or slices and fry in a little hot oil. Then add the carrot given through the large grater and the diced tomatoes. Put a little water and cover with a lid for 2-3 minutes.
You can also add some parsnips or celery - for extra flavor - if you like.
Add salt, pepper and coriander (if desired) and add 1 tablespoon of broth or tomato paste and mix well.
Over the vegetables, add the chopped cabbage and cover with a lid for 10 minutes - the cabbage will soften well and decrease in volume (if you use fresh cabbage).
Add a little more water, if necessary and mix - leave to boil on low heat for another 10-15 minutes and season once more, if necessary. When ready, sprinkle with finely chopped parsley and serve hot, with fresh bread or hot polenta.
How to prepare this delicious cabbage bite? Start with onions and meat. Finely chop the onion and put it in a pan with hardened oil. Meanwhile, pass the meat through the mincer. When the onion is ready, add the meat and fry it a little. The rice is boiled in a pot of water. When it is ready and the grain has swelled well, it must be drained and added over the meat. Add 1-2 tablespoons of tomato paste, season with salt and pepper and mix well.
It's time to take care of the cabbage as well. For this recipe cabbage bite we will use sweet cabbage. It must be washed very well and finely chopped. Now you can start putting the moussaka in the pan. The ingredients for the nutmeg will be placed as follows: a little oil on the bottom of the pan, a layer of cabbage, a layer of meat, another layer of cabbage, another layer of meat. Repeat the operation until the ingredients are exhausted, taking care that the last layer is also cabbage. It is good to keep two or three whole cabbage leaves to put on top. Then pour the meat broth, more on the edge to penetrate to the bottom of the pan, then pour the sour cream on top and put the moussaka in the oven. It will take about an hour until cabbage nutmeg it will be ready, but it will be worth the wait.